Do you have any blogs about how to improve my SEO?
Ummm yeah, a few.
I was going to write another blog about SEO until I realized I have covered just about every topic! So if you are looking to improve the SEO on your Squarespace or Showit website, I’ve got you my friend!
- HOW TO ALT-TAG YOUR IMAGES IN SQUARESPACE MAKING THE IMAGES SEO FRIENDLY!
- IMPROVE GOOGLE RANKINGS
- HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR WEBSITE’S SCANNABILITY
- MAKE PEOPLE STAY ON YOUR WEBSITE LONGER
- HOW TO TEST YOUR WEBSITE TO SEE IF IT IS BEING EFFECTIVE
- HOW DO I INCREASE TRAFFIC TO MY WEBSITE WITHOUT MUCH EFFORT?
- THE TYPE OF RESEARCH YOU NEED TO DO TODAY FOR YOUR WEBSITE!
- HOW TO DO KEYWORD RESEARCH TO IMPROVE YOUR SEO
- IMPROVE YOUR SEO BY HAVING A FASTER LOADING WEBSITE
- HOW DO YOU CONVERT VISITORS TO CUSTOMERS?!
- HOW TO MAKE YOUR SQUARESPACE WEBSITE MOBILE FRIENDLY
- HELPFUL TIPS FOR FORMATTING CONTENT FOR WEBSITE
- HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SEARCH ENGINE RANKING ON GOOGLE
Feel like this isn’t enough?
I REGULARLY talk about SEO on:
- Email (SIGN UP + GET A FREE 3 DAY SEO VIDEO CHALLENGE AND A SEO CHECKLIST!!!)
Follow me on any of those to learn more!
Do you want even more direction?
- Are you wanting step-by-step directions to getting on page 1 of Google?
- Do you want to ditch ALL the marketing efforts and have people easily find you by just typing your business into a search engine?
- Do you want to pop up on the first page of search engines to show your authority in your industry?
Then Squarespace SEO course may be for you!
This course is just $150 and is:
- 6 Modules
- Short videos + homework with each module
- Can be done in a weekend
“After implementing these techniques, I was able to get on page 1 of Google for my keywords in a matter of 1 month!”
– McKenna (Time Enough, Death Doula)
Are you ready for that type of change?
Be the first to comment