I know you’ve seen those LTK influencers (Like To Know It) making loads of money on affiliate links and you may be wondering “how can I do it too?”
Although I don’t have the answer to that, I can show you the website end of things and how to feature your affiliate links in a cohesive manner on ONE PAGE of your Showit or Squarespace website.
There are 2 different ways you can do this:
- Blog Post
- Website Page
(go to the “jump to biz resources I love” section)
Why create a resource page?
- It is a centralized location, making it easier for you and potential buyers to access your links
- You can customize it (instead of using a linktree type thing) making it shine your brand’s personality
Tips when creating your resource page
- Use programs for which you are an affiliate AND non-affiliated products to show a more un-biased opinion as well as providing many different helpful recommendations
- Explain WHY you love the product and how it could benefit the potential buyer
- Create a Loom video explaining how you use the product. Videos give it the extra *touch*
- Add other peoples’ reviews of the product
- Make the page skimmable (read this blog to learn more about skimmability)
Any questions about creating a resource page for your affiliate links?
Leave them in the comments below and I will answer them!
Are you an affiliate?