My in-laws are in town and Spring has sprung in Spokane so I asked around for the best patios with a view around town! This is what was suggested to me for the best happy hours (specifically on the river)!
1. Nectar Wine and Beer – If you have a split party (like we did) who want wine and beer, this is your place. They have a great selection and you can watch people running hard on the Centennial trail as you enjoy the beautiful weather and sip your beverage. They also have great activities multiple nights of the week such as trivia at 7 spm on Tuesdays!
2. 1898 Public House – This is located in Northern Spokane so although it doesn’t have river views, it is worth mentioning for their great happy hour with discounted beverage and a great selection of appetizers. 1898 sits on the Kalispel Golf and Country Club so you definitely have great activity and view opportunities!
3. Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar – Twigs is a local favorite for Happy Hour in Spokane. It is located in the mall and has large windows that open up to Downtown making it the ultimate place to people-watch.
4.Clinkerdagger – We all know Clinkerdagger has AMAZING food (and if you don’t, I highly suggest trying it ASAP), but they also have great drinks and a classic view of the falls in Spokane.
6. Park Lodge Restaurant – Park Lodge has beautiful views overlooking the Spokane River. Beyond that, their chef is highly acclaimed and has fifteen years of fine dining experience in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Portland, Paris, and Spokane.
7. No-Li Brewhouse – This place has such a neat atmosphere. They have an outdoor patio area with heaters and fireplaces as well as standing tables by the river!
8. Maryhiill Winery – One of more than 20 wineries in the Spokane area and it doesn’t disappoint! This winery is in Kendall Yards and occasionally hosts live music so make sure to check them out!
9. Veracci Pizza – Veracci is right next to Nectar and has a great relationship with them so you can bring your pizza over to Nectar or vice-versa. Their thin crust wood-fire pizza is delicious and they have a full bar!
10. Central Food in Kendall Yards – So many unique and delicious food options such as homemade scones with rhubarb jam, fresh-daily “crusty” bread, barbecue brisket sandwich with the sweet potato Jo Jo’s and other vegan options make their menu vast and delicious!